Collection of Information
When you visit our Website, you might be providing information in the following ways:
Statistics Collected as You Browse Our Website
Organizational and personal information our visitors knowingly provide us, such as the visited pages, location, from which domains you found a link to our page and Information about which browsers and devices people use to visit our Website.
You may contact us through our Website via ‘Contact Us’ section. You will then provide us with your eMail. You may also provide us your full name, phone number and any content of your notes. You may also contact us by sending us an email – then you will provide us with your email address, and any further information you will choose to share with us.
Your IP Address and Host Name
Our Website logs host names (or IP addresses when the host name is not available) for system administration and security purposes. These logs are monitored and analyzed to maintain systems and information security and to allow us to constantly improve the value and the availability of our web content.
Some of the above mentioned information, from which you can be personally identified, shall be referred to as “Personal Information“.
You are not required by law to provide us with any of the above information; however, if you do not provide certain information, you may not be able to use all of our Website features.
We may choose to provide you with marketing communications. The lawful justification for sending marketing communications about our services to you is that you have given clear consent for your Personal Information to be used for this specific purpose. You are always in control of your data. To opt out of receiving communications from Chakratec, you may contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED, CHAKRATEC IS A DATA CONTROLLER FOR PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH OUR WEBSITE SUBJECT TO THIS POLICY.
Use of Information:
We use the Personal Information we collect from you for a range of different business purposes according to different legal bases of processing.
We may use or process your Personal Information for the following purposes (one or more purposes may apply simultaneously):
- To introduce you to Chakratec, its products and Services; and/or
- To enable you to contact us.
We process this information in light of our legitimate interest, based on your consent (e.g. when you contact us).
Improve and Develop Services and the Website
- We conduct surveys and research, test features in development, and analyze the information we have to evaluate and improve our services, develop new features, and conduct audits and troubleshooting activities;
- Your email will be used to send you service updates and notifications;
- To respond to you about any comment or enquiry you have submitted;
- We may use your age to enable age restrictions; and/or
- To contact you when we believe it to be necessary.
We process this information in light of our legitimate interest in improving our Website and giving our users the best experience.
Maintain a Safe and Secure Environment
- Detect and prevent fraud, abuse, security and incidents;
- Verify and authenticate your identity and prevent unauthorized or illegal activity;
- Enhance the safety and security of our products and services;
- Conduct security investigations and risk assessments;
- To prevent or take action against activities that are, or may be, in breach of our terms of service or applicable law; and/or
- To provide you with customer and technical support.
We process this information in light of our legitimate interest in improving our services and giving our users the best experience.
Personalize Content, Advertising and Marketing
- To improve your experience on the Website by providing personalized content, recommendations, and features;
- To customize the content and measure performance of any email, push notification, or in-app message we may send to you;
- We may deliver targeted marketing on and off our Website, and measure the success of those campaigns. At any time you may opt out of our mailing lists, by sending us a written notice to: [e-mail address]. If you raise such an objection, we will no longer process your Personal Information for such purposes; and/or
- Combine information we collect about you with information from merchants and business partners and use it to serve more relevant advertising.
We process this information in light of our legitimate interest to personalize your experience and customize our content.
We may use your information for other purposes, provided we disclose the purposes and use to you at the relevant time, and provided that you consent to the proposed use of your Personal Information.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, please do not provide us with personal data through the Website.
YOU CAN CHOOSE TO CHANGE YOUR BROWSER SETTINGS TO DISABLE COOKIES IF YOU DO NOT WANT US TO ESTABLISH AND MAINTAIN FOR YOU A UNIQUE USER ID. BE AWARE THAT COOKIES MIGHT BE REQUIRED TO COMPLETE CERTAIN FUNCTIONS ON OUR WEBSITE.
Your Rights and Data Retention
You can always review and update certain information by contacting us. You can also request the deletion of the personal information Chakratec has collected or withdraw your consent to the processing of such information, and disable its future collection by contacting us at [e-mail address]. From that point, we shall not have the right to process your personal information, and you may not be allowed to use our services. If you are located within the European Union (the “EU”), you may be entitled with some additional rights. For further information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Chakratec does not retain information longer than required to provide the Website’s features and for reasonable business needs, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing our agreements. The authority supervising our processing activity is the Israeli Privacy Protection Authority, and you have the right to file a complaint to it or any other relevant supervisory authority.
Chakratec considers information security to be a top priority, and is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. Chakratec implements systems, applications and procedures to secure personal information, to minimize the risks of theft, damage, loss of information, or unauthorized access or use of information, in particular where the processing involves the transmission of data over a network, and against all other unlawful forms of processing. When we transmit highly confidential data over the Internet, we protect it through the use of encryption. However, these measures are unable to provide absolute assurance.
Therefore, although Chakratec takes great efforts to protect your personal information, Chakratec cannot guarantee and you cannot reasonably expect that Chakratec’s databases will be immune from any wrongdoings, malfunctions, unlawful interceptions or access, or other kinds of abuse and misuse.