We are growing fast, working in Europe with leading Energy and Automotive companies and are now seeking to accelerate our business and develop our next generation platform.
Looking for Committed Adventurous Professionals for a range of R&D and Technical Customer Facing positions, to help us expand our great company and boost our vision : to enable fast roll out and high penetration of eMobility, by providing economic and environmentally friendly electricity power boosters and EV (Electric Vehicle) charging solutions.
Job Description and Responsibilities
Be part of a multidisciplinary team that develops advanced Energy System.
Responsibility for the Energy Management System Software and Data.
- Developing real time system (C# and PLC)
- Developing APIs for different vendors
- Collecting, managing and manipulate the data both locally and using AWS
- Presenting the data using dashboards and reports
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 3 years of experience in software development
- Self-learning ability
- Experience in real time systems – advantage
- Experience in C# – advantage
- Experience in AWS – advantage
- Experience in relational DB – advantage
- Experience in python – advantage
- Self-motivated in a team environment
- Dedication, reliability and accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to work calmly, collaborate effectively and execute quickly in a fast-paced growing company