We are growing fast, working in Europe with leading Energy and Automotive companies and are now seeking to accelerate our business and develop our next generation platform.
Looking for Committed Adventurous Professionals for a range of R&D and Technical Customer Facing positions, to help us expand our great company and boost our vision : to enable fast roll out and high penetration of eMobility, by providing economic and environmentally friendly electricity power boosters and EV (Electric Vehicle) charging solutions.
Job Description and Responsibilities
Responsible for System Engineering aspects and Project Management of development of a state-of-the-art Kinetic storage system based on Chakratec unique Flywheel technology. System is to be used as a Kinetic Power Booster for fast EV charging systems as well as Electrical grid regulation applications.
- Writing technical specifications
- Selecting vendors
- Preparing and managing project plan
- Responsibility for system level integration, testing, certification and commissioning to the end customer
- Attending design reviews
Reporting to V.P. R&D
Desired Skills and Experience
- Sc. in Electrical Engineering
- Special expertise in 100- 500 KW electrical power networks – an Advantage
- At least 5 years of experience in multi-disciplinary systems or similar applications
- Proven knowledge and experience in Systems Engineering, writing technical specifications reports and technical data sheets
- Excellent Hebrew and English – articulate and clear in both speaking and writing
- Very good presentation skills of technical issues, both in Hebrew and English
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in project management in a matrix organizational environment
- Proven management experience – an Advantage
- Familiarity with European and American standards
- Willingness to Travel 3-6 times a year to EU and US
- Self-motivated in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to work calmly, collaborate effectively and execute quickly in a fast-paced growing company