We are growing fast, working in Europe with leading Energy and Automotive companies and are now seeking to accelerate our business and develop our next generation platform.
Looking for Committed Adventurous Professionals for a range of R&D and Technical Customer Facing positions, to help us expand our great company and boost our vision : to enable fast roll out and high penetration of eMobility, by providing economic and environmentally friendly electricity power boosters and EV (Electric Vehicle) charging solutions.
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Installation, integration and testing of the company’s products at customers’ premises.
- Participating in testing and integration of the system in the company prior to shipment
- Support of all installed systems
Desired Skills and Experience
- Sc. in Electrical Engineering
- At least 3 years of experience in multi-disciplinary systems
- Technical Army Service – advantage
- Excellent customer facing interaction skills
- Experience in power and motion systems – advantage
- Proven management experience – advantage
- “Maker” Type, Hands On
- Excellent English – Highly articulate and clear in both speaking and writing
- Self-motivated in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to work calmly, collaborate effectively and execute quickly in a fast-paced growing company
- Willingness for frequent travelling
- Licensed Electrician – advantage