We are growing fast, working in Europe with leading Energy and Automotive companies and are now seeking to accelerate our business and develop our next generation platform.
Looking for Committed Adventurous Professionals for a range of R&D and Technical Customer Facing positions, to help us expand our great company and boost our vision : to enable fast roll out and high penetration of eMobility, by providing economic and environmentally friendly electricity power boosters and EV (Electric Vehicle) charging solutions.
Job Description and Responsibilities
Responsibility for defining the system multi-disciplinary interfaces and leading the integration process through the company different departments: Electronics, Mechanics, Software etc.
- Developing predictive maintenance and monitoring capabilities and implementing them in the system
- Designing and performing tests as part of an ongoing system improvement process
- In-depth testing results analysis, drawing conclusions and problem solving
- Writing and presenting detailed testing reports to various parties
Desired Skills and Experience
- Sc in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited academic institution
- At least 3 years of experience working with multi-disciplinary systems
- Experience in power and motion system – an advantage
- Willingness to practical hands-on in the testing and integration process
- High Analytical skills
- Excellent English – Highly articulate and clear in both speaking and writing
- Proven experience in writing and presenting technical material
- Self-motivated in a team environment
- Dedication, reliability and accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to work calmly, collaborate effectively and execute quickly in a fast-paced growing company
- Technical military service – an advantage